“Hearing something said a thousand times is not as powerful as seeing something once.” Jude Charles
About our Guest:
Jude Charles is a video brand strategist and speaker. For almost 15 years, he has been producing documentaries and video for purpose driven entrepreneurs. He lives and breathes YOUR brand. He digs deep to find the compelling stores that no one else knows and then leverages those stories to scale your business.
This episode is powered by the Grow Your Business Toolkit
It’s not new information that in today’s marketplace your business has to have a presence via video if you want to get known, found and ultimately paid. No matter what business you’re in, video will always be the most intimate and scalable way for attracting your IDEAL client. But how do you tell a compelling story that resonates? What most who are doing video are missing, is what my guest, Jude Charles, calls a Dramatic Demonstration of Proof TM. And I am here to tell you personally, that something Incredible happens in your business when you shift your perspective and as a result, you start to show up vulnerably and without fear to tell the part of your story that is key to your prospects not only clicking your link, but more importantly, investing in your products and services. If you’re ready to learn how to create a remarkable story about your brand and business and increase your sales exponentially, you’re going to love this episode. Not only does Jude share his powerful story of entrepreneurship, he offers us all a powerful gift as we consider the benefit of choosing to find our own “unique mechanism” and leveraging it through the power of video. Through introducing you to the principles of the Dramatic Demonstration of Proof TM, you’ll be one step closer to mastering the power of storytelling via video to explode your business. Listen in to discover:
- How to turn skeptic prospects into clients for life by showing behind the scenes of your business
- How to make what you have to offer even more compelling by first telling your story
- How to leverage the power of video to explode your brand’s credibility while being the most profitable trust
- Five types of videos every business needs to shorten the know, like, trust and invest cycle in a business
Powerful Quotes During the Episode:
- “You can curate the life you want if you can change your perspective.” Jude Charles
- “Hearing something said a thousand times is not as powerful as seeing something once.” Jude Charles
- “It’s all about perspective.” Jude Charles
- “ I never had it in my mind that I could make a million dollars.” Jude Charles
- How can I illustrate what I do tangibly to a 5th grader?” Jude Charles
- “Tell your story in a way that honors who you are.” Jude Charles
- “You’re really talented at this, you should start a business.” Jude Charles
- “Someone believing in me so much that she made a dramatic demonstration.” Jude Charles
- “Okay, I can do this. If that’s all I need to get started, then I’m started.” Jude Charles
Jude’s Incredible Factor Wisdom Questions:
Last book Jude read: Show Dogs by Phillip Knight
Favorite Quote: “Keep going, no matter what.” Reginald F. Lewis
Tool Jude can’t live without to grow his business: leverage
How to Connect with Jude Charles:
Incredible One Enterprises, LLC is not responsible for the content and information delivered during the podcast interview by any guest. As always, we suggest that you conduct your own due diligence regarding any proclamations by podcast guests. Incredible One Enterprises, LLC is providing the podcast for informational purposes only.
Want more of Darnyelle?
Learn more about Leverage + Scale Weekend
Grab the Grow Your Business Toolkit
Apply for a Discovery Session with Darnyelle’s team
Join the Six Figure Cash Flow Club
Social Media Links:
Subscribe to the Incredible Factor Business Podcast:
Listen on iTunes
Listen on Google Play
Listen on Stitcher
Listen on iHeartRadio
Listen on Pandora
Leave us a review
Are you subscribed to my podcast? If you’re not, I want to encourage you to do that today. I don’t want you to miss an episode. I’m adding a bunch of bonus episodes to the mix and if you’re not subscribed there’s a good chance you’ll miss out on those.
Now if you’re feeling extra loving, I would be really grateful if you left me a review over on iTunes, too. Those reviews help other people find my podcast and they’re also fun for me to go in and read. Just click here to review, select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review” and let me know what your favorite part of the podcast is. Thank you!