“Stress is the arch nemesis of growth; you need to focus on self-care to combat stress.” Holli Rovenger
About our Guest:
Holli Rovenger is a serial entrepreneur who is committed to empowering women. A dietician by trade, Holli has made it her mission to show women the gateway to health, wealth and unlimited happiness through her Women’s Inner Circle. From starting her own health and wellness company for women to coaching and development Holli lives her life’s mission. She prides herself on being a mother to two beautiful, blessed and empowered children. She has learned to dance in the rain while thriving with a smile on her face.
Holli has a BS in Nutrition and Dietetics and an MBA. She is the owner and creator of the Women’s Inner Circle and Edorai, the self-care company she started to solve her own problem for quality products on her own self-care journey.
This episode is powered by the Leverage + Scale Weekend
Right now, more than ever, every entrepreneur needs a dose of self-care as a strategy to re focus, reset and prepare for the second half of the year. In this juicy interview with Holli Rovenger, we talk about everything from the Pillars of Wellness to orgasms and everything in between in the name of self-care. If you are bogged down by stress and you want a reprieve, this episode will give your soul cause to sing. Listen in to discover:
- The 8 Pillars of Wellness and the one that is the most important on your self-care journey
- How to re-calibrate your self-care by looking inward
- The role the environment plays in your ability to take your business to the next level.
- And so much more (I told you this conversation was juicy!!)
Powerful Quotes During the Episode:
- “Sex is self-care”. Holli Rovenger
- I decided to create my own because I couldn’t find what I needed in the marketplace.” Holli Rovenger
- “If you’re not getting any, you’re not getting any.” Darnyelle Jervey Harmon
- “Stress influences every area of your life.” Holli Rovenger
- “People will not take the steps they need without a big why.” Holli Rovenger
- “Thinking you have more time is the biggest reason so many people are in the cemetery.” Holli Rovenger
- “Your environment can make or break your business.” Darnyelle Jervey Harmon
- “Stress causes inflammation; inflammation is the root cause of 95% of all illness.” Holli Rovenger
- “What you don’t know can keep you from the things you really want.” Holli Rovenger
Holli’s Incredible Factor Wisdom Questions:
Last book Holli read: Thread for Pearls: A Story of Resilient Hope by Lauren Speeth
Favorite Quote: “Life isn’t about waiting for the storm to pass…it’s about learning to dance in the rain.” Vivian Greene.”
Tool Holli can’t live without to grow her business: Her heart and mind
How to Connect with Holli Rovenger:
Incredible One Enterprises, LLC is not responsible for the content and information delivered during the podcast interview by any guest. As always, we suggest that you conduct your own due diligence regarding any proclamations by podcast guests. Incredible One Enterprises, LLC is providing the podcast for informational purposes only.
Want more of Darnyelle?
Learn more about Leverage + Scale Weekend
Social Media Links:
Subscribe to the Incredible Factor Business Podcast:
Listen on iTunes
Listen on Google Play
Listen on Stitcher
Leave us a review
Are you subscribed to my podcast? If you’re not, I want to encourage you to do that today. I don’t want you to miss an episode. I’m adding a bunch of bonus episodes to the mix and if you’re not subscribed there’s a good chance you’ll miss out on those.
Now if you’re feeling extra loving, I would be really grateful if you left me a review over on iTunes, too. Those reviews help other people find my podcast and they’re also fun for me to go in an read. Just click here to review, select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review” and let me know what your favorite part of the podcast is. Thank you!