“Out of the ashes you have the ability to create beauty”. Dr Cortney Baker
About Our Guest:
Dr. Cortney Baker is a nationally recognized authority on women’s leadership and award-winning entrepreneur. As CEO of KidsCare Home Health and host of the podcast Women in Business: Inspirational Stories of Women Entrepreneurs, she’s been featured on FOX News, iHeart Radio, Huffington Post, Forbes, and numerous other publications.
Dr. Cortney Baker has spoken internationally for organizations, Fortune 500 companies, associations, and entrepreneurs. Dr. Cortney connects, inspires, empowers, and encourages her audiences to lead with confidence and integrity.
As a leading authority on women’s leadership and mother of three, Dr. Cortney is working to decrease the gender gap by inspiring women to confidently advance their careers.
Committed to teaching women how to build seven and eight figure businesses from someone who’s done it in the real world, Dr Cortney is a beacon of light for many.
This episode is powered by the Grow Your Business Toolkit
If you have experienced what others would perceive to be a setback, you can shift your perspective to see all that you’ve been through is a miracle in waiting. In today’s episode, I sit down with Dr Cortney Baker and her life is one miracle after another. And in between the miracles, she’s built an eight-figure business with God as the CEO of her company. Dr Cortney’s perspective is a breath of fresh air in a time where most are calling into question who they are, what their business is supposed to be and how they can make it through this time that is destined to get worse before it gets better.
If you have no idea what you’re doing on this business building journey but you have a firm belief that you are exactly what other’s need, you’re going to love how Dr Cortney breaks down a simple to follow formula to build a business that is a miracle to you, your family and your community at large. Listen in to discover:
- How to develop core values and a culture that serves you and your company from day one
- Why giving God control of your company is the key to generating millions
- The three things you must do to make sure that you experience abundance
- The powerful steps Dr Cortney recommends for your business to do exceedingly and abundantly above all you can ask or imagine
Powerful Quotes During the Episode:
- “My company is God’s company.” Cortney Baker
- “I developed a heart to have a relationship with God.” Cortney Baker
- “I found myself pregnant because I didn’t know what to do when I lost my sister.” Dr Cortney Baker
- “My competitive advantage was to treat people well.” Dr Cortney Baker
- “My dog saved my life.” Cortney Baker
- ‘I’m a walking miracle because God has something powerful for me.” Cortney Baker
- “I’m living life at 20%, I better make the most of it.” Cortney Baker
- “The entrepreneurial roller coaster is filled with the highest highs and the lowest lows.” Cortney Baker
- “There’s more for you to do and your purpose had not yet been made manifest which is why you’re still here.” Darnyelle Jervey Harmon
- “I’m speechless. You’ve broken belief barriers, you’re a walking miracle. My God.” Darnyelle Jervey Harmon
- “With the anointing comes a lot of warfare.” Cortney Baker
- “When have I ever not taken care of you.” Cortney Baker
- “What if this time is really a gift in disguise?” Cortney Baker
- “Pivot in a way that you can make permanent if that is where you need to be because if you are sowing seeds in a non-fertile land it’s a waste.” Cortney Baker
Dr. Cortney’s Incredible Factor Wisdom Questions:
Last book Dr Cortney read: The Power of a Praying Parent Stormie Omartian
Favorite Quote: “I have been created for a time such as this.”
Tool Dr Cortney swears by to grow her business: Cashflow Projection Calculator
How to Connect with Dr Cortney:
Women in Business Podcast: https://cortneybaker.com/podcast/
Incredible One Enterprises, LLC is not responsible for the content and information delivered during the podcast interview by any guest. As always, we suggest that you conduct your own due diligence regarding any proclamations by podcast guests. Incredible One Enterprises, LLC is providing the podcast for informational purposes only.
Want more of Darnyelle?
Social Media Links:
Subscribe to the Incredible Factor Business Podcast:
Listen on iTunes
Listen on Google Play
Listen on Stitcher
Listen on iHeartRadio
Listen on Pandora
Leave us a review
Are you subscribed to my podcast? If you’re not, I want to encourage you to do that today. I don’t want you to miss an episode. I’m adding a bunch of bonus episodes to the mix and if you’re not subscribed there’s a good chance you’ll miss out on those.
Now if you’re feeling extra loving, I would be really grateful if you left me a review over on iTunes, too. Those reviews help other people find my podcast and they’re also fun for me to go in and read. Just click here to review, select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review” and let me know what your favorite part of the podcast is. Thank you!