“There’s a current that carries us. We can’t change the current but the place we reach off the path teaches us the biggest lessons.” Yonason Goldson
About Our Guest:
Yonason Goldson is a director of Ethical Imperatives, LLC, teaching professionals how good ethics is good for business and the benefits of intellectual diversity. He’s a keynote speaker, TEDx presenter and community rabbi, as well as a repentant hitchhiker, recovered circumnavigator, former newspaper columnist and retired high school teacher in St Louis. He’s authored hundreds of articles applying ancient wisdom to the challenges of the modern world, and five books, including Proverbial Beauty: Secrets of Success and Happiness From the Wisdom of the Ages.
This episode is powered by the Grow Your Business Toolkit
Join us for Next Level Everything Reloaded Monday, August 31 at 4 pm EST
When was the last time you took the road less traveled down a less beaten path and as a result, you discovered something powerful about yourself? In today’s episode, I sit down with Yonason Goldson and I have to tell you, you’re in for a powerful chat about broadening your perspective, doing the thing that is least desired and yielding to God and His abundant plan for your life. Whether you’re ready for the current to move you towards what’s next and best for you or struggling to keep your footing where you are, there’s something powerful waiting for you.
Listen in to discover:
- The power that comes with stopping to listen
- The 5 steps of communicating with purpose, intention and ethical responsibility
- Why taking the less beaten path will open your life up to so much more than you prayed for
Powerful Quotes During the Episode:
- “I never would have discovered has I indulged my stereotypes.” Yonason Goldson
- “We want to fit people into tiny little boxes.” Yonason Goldson
- “People who demonstrate quiet wisdom become leaders.” Yonason Goldson
- “The world is not binary.” Yonason Goldson
- “As soon as you can understand, you can see people.” Yonason Goldson
- “Sadly, most people listen with the intent to reply.” Yonason Goldson
- “Know your own beliefs – owning other’s beliefs makes you defensive.” Yonason Goldson
- “Listen to others to understand well enough to mirror back what you heard.” Yonason Goldson
- “We are not responsible for outcomes. All we can do is our best.” Yonason Goldson
- “We don’t have to choose between being good and being successful.” Yonason Goldson
Yonason’s Incredible Factor Wisdom Questions:
Last book Yonason read: Defining Moments by Joseph Badaracoo
Favorite Quote: “Humility is not thinking less of yourself; it’s thinking of yourself less” Rick Warren
Tool Yonason swears by to grow her business: Windows Movie Maker
How to Connect with Yonason :
Incredible One Enterprises, LLC is not responsible for the content and information delivered during the podcast interview by any guest. As always, we suggest that you conduct your own due diligence regarding any proclamations by podcast guests. Incredible One Enterprises, LLC is providing the podcast for informational purposes only.
Want more of Darnyelle?
Social Media Links:
Subscribe to the Incredible Factor Business Podcast:
Listen on iTunes
Listen on Google Play
Listen on Stitcher
Listen on iHeartRadio
Listen on Pandora
Leave us a review
Are you subscribed to my podcast? If you’re not, I want to encourage you to do that today. I don’t want you to miss an episode. I’m adding a bunch of bonus episodes to the mix and if you’re not subscribed there’s a good chance you’ll miss out on those.
Now if you’re feeling extra loving, I would be really grateful if you left me a review over on iTunes, too. Those reviews help other people find my podcast and they’re also fun for me to go in and read. Just click here to review, select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review” and let me know what your favorite part of the podcast is. Thank you!