“You can strategically manifest your community through core values” – Warren Carlyle
About Our Guest:
Warren Carlyle is a professional community building strategist who works with purpose driven brands and influencers to build fanatical online communities. He is a co-founder of Propel Brand Management and founder of Octonation, the largest Octopus fan club, a non-profit organization that inspires conversation of the ocean conservation of the ocean by teaching the world about octopuses. He’s been featured and gotten the attention of celebrities and global organizations such as Michael B. Jordan, Ellen DeGeneres, Joe Rogan, Facebook headquarters and so many more and believes online communities are the lifeblood, brands of relevance in today’s crowded digital marketplace and especially now given the global pandemic.
This episode is powered by the Grow Your Business Toolkit
Have you been struggling to figure out why your online community isn’t growing at the pace you’d like? Have you questioned if who you really are comes shining through every time you make a post on social media? In today’s episode, I sit down with Warren Carlyle and we talk about how your vanity is costing you your next level success online. Interestingly, every single one of us has an opportunity to live into our genius every single day and you’re in for a treat because Warren takes his time to unpack exactly how to begin your journey from vanity to victory in every area of your life and business. From fanatical communities to the recipe for branding success, I hope you’re ready to learn how to shift your mission digitally in order to impact the world.
Listen in to discover:
- How to create a fanatical community that impacts the world
- How to fulfill your mission digitally
- The seven C’s of community building and how to leverage them for success that is not based on vanity metrics
- The difference between core values and vanity metrics
Powerful Quotes During the Episode:
- “If I can’t tell what core value you’re exhibiting when you post you’re devaluing your brand” – Warren Carlyle
- “Check in with your core values”
- “The Octopus just needed a better PR Agent” – Warren Carlyle
- “If you don’t get clarity and connect you don’t deserve to sell” – Warren Carlyle
- “Tomorrow isn’t promised, what’s keeping you from starting your legacy today?” – Warren Carlyle
- Your commitment to your community even if it doesn’t exist yet is to provide the best experience.” Warren Carlyle
- Community building is platform agnostic.”
- What content would I provide to keep attention on me?
Warren also shared his Seven C’s:
- Core Value
Warren Carlyle’s Incredible Factor Wisdom Questions:
Last book Warren Carlyle read: Rising Strong – Brene Brown
Favorite Quote: “Life’s a shipwreck, but we must not forget to sing in the lifeboats.” – Voltaire
Tool Warren Carlyle swears by to grow her business: Instagram
How to Connect with Guest Name:
Incredible One Enterprises, LLC is not responsible for the content and information delivered during the podcast interview by any guest. As always, we suggest that you conduct your own due diligence regarding any proclamations by podcast guests. Incredible One Enterprises, LLC is providing the podcast for informational purposes only.
Want more of Darnyelle?
Social Media Links:
Subscribe to the Incredible Factor Business Podcast:
Listen on iTunes
Listen on Google Play
Listen on Stitcher
Listen on iHeartRadio
Listen on Pandora
Leave us a review
Are you subscribed to my podcast? If you’re not, I want to encourage you to do that today. I don’t want you to miss an episode. I’m adding a bunch of bonus episodes to the mix and if you’re not subscribed there’s a good chance you’ll miss out on those.
Now if you’re feeling extra loving, I would be really grateful if you left me a review over on iTunes, too. Those reviews help other people find my podcast and they’re also fun for me to go in and read. Just click here to review, select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review” and let me know what your favorite part of the podcast is. Thank you!