“When you know who the source of your validation is, you won’t seek it from others and allow a perceived lack of it to influence your business success.” Darnyelle Jervey Harmon, MBA
As a result of all that is going on in the world, have you been questioning whether or not who you are, what you do and how you help others is necessary? Have you established “pandemic pricing” in your business because you’re belief in yourself doesn’t make you a necessity in times like these? Are you often calling your worthiness into question and wondering why anyone would REALLY hire you? If you answered yes to any of these questions, this episode is for you. And if you didn’t you’ll still feel a voluminous response to knowing who you are, how you serve and why NOW is the perfect time to scale your business. Listen in to discover:
- The #1 reason entrepreneurs lower their rates, question their value and downplay their Incredible Factor
- 5 powerful steps to take the next time you call your value into question
- Why you should start looking at every invitation as an indication that you are worth it
This episode is powered by the Grow Your Business Toolkit
Powerful Quotes from Darnyelle during the Episode:
- The invitation is your validation
- When you go to God for your validation, you’ll establish a vision that you can execute with vindication so that you get consistent valuation from the market.
- Knowing who you are is as important as knowing what you do.
- When God created you (and all your skills, gifts and abilities) He was most definitely showing the world what Incredible looks like
Other Episodes Reference in this Episode
Want more of Darnyelle?
- Learn More About Leverage + Scale Weekend
- Register for the Next Money Milestone Master Class
- Learn about Incredible Factor University Programs
- Join the Six Figure Cash Flow Club
- Join is at Breakthrough in Business: Next Level Everything this Fall
Social Media Links:
Subscribe to the Incredible Factor Business Podcast:
Listen on iTunes
Listen on Google Play
Listen on Stitcher
Listen on iHeartRadio
Listen on Pandora
Leave us a review
Are you subscribed to my podcast? If you’re not, I want to encourage you to do that today. I don’t want you to miss an episode. I’m adding a bunch of bonus episodes to the mix and if you’re not subscribed there’s a good chance you’ll miss out on those.
Now if you’re feeling extra loving, I would be really grateful if you left me a review over on iTunes, too. Those reviews help other people find my podcast and they’re also fun for me to go in and read. Just click here to review, select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review” and let me know what your favorite part of the podcast is. Thank you!