“That which you are grateful for, you invite God to bring you more of.” Darnyelle Jervey Harmon, MBA
I have been practicing gratitude for twenty years and as a result, I have leveraged this practice to bring into my life and business all that I desire. In this powerful episode on the cusp of my beloved holiday, I share the core tenets to maximizing gratitude to see your life and business shift. I invite you to take my challenge, the Gratitude Challenge, to spend a minimum of an hour going beyond the surface of what you’re grateful for so that you can watch God show up and show out in your life. Listen in to discover:
- Why the practice of gratitude is a key if you have goals of playing a bigger game
- How to truly practice gratitude
- The biggest mistake you’re likely making that is keeping you from experiencing the true power of gratitude expression
This episode is powered by Shatter Your Income Ceiling
Powerful Quotes from Darnyelle during the Episode:
- “Don’t wake up and grab your phone, maximize the first 20 minutes to set the Universe on a path to bring you all you desire”
- “That which you are grateful for, you invite God to bring you more of”
- “Gratitude, appreciation, faith, love and trust are the highest emotions. When you spend time in these, you are attracting consistent abundance to your life.”
Want more of Darnyelle?
Social Media Links:
Subscribe to the Incredible Factor Business Podcast:
Listen on iTunes
Listen on Google Play
Listen on Stitcher
Listen on iHeartRadio
Listen on Pandora
Leave us a review
Are you subscribed to my podcast? If you’re not, I want to encourage you to do that today. I don’t want you to miss an episode. I’m adding a bunch of bonus episodes to the mix and if you’re not subscribed there’s a good chance you’ll miss out on those.
Now if you’re feeling extra loving, I would be really grateful if you left me a review over on iTunes, too. Those reviews help other people find my podcast and they’re also fun for me to go in and read. Just click here to review, select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review” and let me know what your favorite part of the podcast is. Thank you!