“Real victims don’t have choices. You have a choice; and that is to shift from victim to visible”. Shereese Floyd-Thompson
About Our Guest:
Shereese Floyd Thompson, is the president of StoryMakersTM Consulting. As a storytelling and branding strategist, she helps leaders and business owners learn how to turn their life experiences into profitable brand stories.
She is the creator of the StoryMakersTM Formula: a three-part method of discovering, shaping and sharing stories to develop a brand from the inside out. Leveraging her 15 years of marketing and public relations experience, she’s helped organizations raise over $2million, meet celebrity influencers and win a new car.
She’s been featured or quoted in several publications, including Entrepreneur, Forbes, The Huffington Post. She has also won several awards.
This episode is powered by the Grow Your Business Toolkit
Have you been afraid to share your REAL story with others for fear of being judged, ridiculed or questioned? Have you wondered how what you’ve been though can help you make powerful shifts in your business so that you welcome new clients and opportunities? Have you questioned why you need to share THAT part of your past? If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, you can thank me after you listen to my conversation with Shereese Floyd-Thompson of StoryMakersTM Consulting.
Heralding her own powerful story as the backdrop of the work she’s been doing through her coaching programs, Shereese is clear – what you’ve been through can make you millions. Listen in to discover:
- How to tell your story so that it transforms
- The six types of stories that are the key to you generating millions
- The powerful three step process to shift from victim to visible
Powerful Quotes During the Episode:
- “Calling myself Reesy was a mask; a way to hide Shereese.” Shereese Floyd Thompson
- “When I walked into the room, I walked in small.” Shereese Floyd Thompson
- “I was doing myself a disservice, claiming I was an entrepreneur.” Shereese Floyd Thompson
- “Real victims don’t have choices. We all have choices.” Shereese Floyd-Thompson
- “Our mind is a powerful distortion of reality.” Shereese Floyd Thompson
- “I got tired of showing up like I had it all together. I wanted to have it all together.” Shereese Floyd Thompson
- “Work is messy.” Shereese Floyd Thompson
- “If you’re telling a story with no transformation, you ain’t telling a story.” Shereese Floyd Thompson
- “People won’t care about your success until they have compassion for your struggle.” Shereese Floyd Thompson
Shereese’s Incredible Factor Wisdom Questions:
Last book Shereese read: Becoming Michelle Obama
Favorite Quote: “Right now can you make an unconditional relationship with yourself – just at the height you are, the weight you are, with the intelligence that you have and your current burden of pain – can you enter into an unconditional relationship with that?” Perna Chodron
Tool Shereese swears by to grow her business: Otter
How to Connect with Shereese:
Incredible One Enterprises, LLC is not responsible for the content and information delivered during the podcast interview by any guest. As always, we suggest that you conduct your own due diligence regarding any proclamations by podcast guests. Incredible One Enterprises, LLC is providing the podcast for informational purposes only.
Want more of Darnyelle?
Social Media Links:
Subscribe to the Incredible Factor Business Podcast:
Listen on iTunes
Listen on Google Play
Listen on Stitcher
Listen on iHeartRadio
Listen on Pandora
Leave us a review
Are you subscribed to my podcast? If you’re not, I want to encourage you to do that today. I don’t want you to miss an episode. I’m adding a bunch of bonus episodes to the mix and if you’re not subscribed there’s a good chance you’ll miss out on those.
Now if you’re feeling extra loving, I would be really grateful if you left me a review over on iTunes, too. Those reviews help other people find my podcast and they’re also fun for me to go in and read. Just click here to review, select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review” and let me know what your favorite part of the podcast is. Thank you!