“It’s the small things you do when no one is watching that makes the difference. As you do the little things, it snowballs.” Ramon Ray
About our Guest:
Ramon is a sought-after global keynote speaker, event host, best-selling author, entrepreneur and….part time actor. He’s started four companies, sold two and is an in-demand commentator on marketing, technology and more. He loves burnt pancakes and bacon, on the weekends. Ramon is the founder of Smart Hustle Media. He’s been to the White House to present to the President’s staff; testified to Congress; graduated from the FBI Citizens Academy; and worked for the United Nations. Ramon has interviewed President Obama in the President’s first live video chat and was with Ivanka Trump in India for the Global Entrepreneurship Summit.
If your world got rocked when Covid19 hit as a speaker, you’re going to love my conversation with Ramon Ray. Among many things that we discussed, Ramon shares how in two days he created the Survive and Thrive Summit, got paid sponsorship and attracted 2,200 registrants. How’d he do it? The Snowball Effect. The snowball effect is that moment that you’ve been building up to your whole life – you’ve made the connections, showed up consistently and because of who you are and how you serve, you get the enjoy the benefits of it all working for your good, exactly when you need it to. In this episode, you’re going to be educated, empowered and equipped to implement the snowball effect in your life. Listen in to discover:
- The top three strategies every business owner must master if they want to be deemed an influencer
- why the marketing really is word of mouth
- The importance of maximizing ideas that spring forth from God moments
- How your vision will always create big opportunities to you if you remember who you are
This episode is powered by the Grow Your Business Toolkit
Powerful Quotes During the Episode:
- “First I felt panic, fear and anxiety and then I prayed.” Ramon Ray
- “It’s the small things that you do when no one is watching that makes the difference.” Ramon Ray
- “It’s because I take the time to do the small things that most will feel don’t matter and give a handshake without expecting anything in return that my relationships make room for me.” Ramon Ray
- “I felt like Moses building the Tabernacle.” Ramon Ray
- [RE: Sponsorships]“It’s going to take time based on the effort you put in.” Ramon Ray
- “Content marketing is everything.” Ramon Ray
- “The vision that you set should put other people into action.” Darnyelle Jervey Harmon
- “You can’t plant and reap in the same season.” Darnyelle Jervey Harmon
Ramon’s Incredible Factor Wisdom Questions:
Last book Ramon read: Profit First Mike Michalowicz
Favorite Quote: “Life is a journey.” Unknown
Tool Ramon can’t live without to grow his business: Asana + Calendar
How to Connect with Ramon Ray:
Websites: www.RamonRay.com | www.SmartHustle.com | www.RamonEmail.com
Incredible One Enterprises, LLC is not responsible for the content and information delivered during the podcast interview by any guest. As always, we suggest that you conduct your own due diligence regarding any proclamations by podcast guests. Incredible One Enterprises, LLC is providing the podcast for informational purposes only.
Want more of Darnyelle?
Grab the Grow Your Business Toolkit
Apply for a Discovery Session with Darnyelle’s team
Join the Six Figure Cash Flow Club
Social Media Links:
Subscribe to the Incredible Factor Business Podcast:
Listen on iTunes
Listen on Google Play
Listen on Stitcher
Leave us a review
Are you subscribed to my podcast? If you’re not, I want to encourage you to do that today. I don’t want you to miss an episode. I’m adding a bunch of bonus episodes to the mix and if you’re not subscribed there’s a good chance you’ll miss out on those.
Now if you’re feeling extra loving, I would be really grateful if you left me a review over on iTunes, too. Those reviews help other people find my podcast and they’re also fun for me to go in an read. Just click here to review, select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review” and let me know what your favorite part of the podcast is. Thank you!