“Sometimes procrastination is mistaken for percolation”. Michelle Vandepas
About Our Guest:
Michelle Vandepas is the co-founder of GracePoint Publishing, the gold standard and concierge publishing. As a book coach and publisher, Michelle has worked with thousands of authors over the past 20 years to publish and promote their books in their work. As a serial entrepreneur and bestselling author herself, she understands the strategy messaging and creative juice needed to build a platform. She is a visionary marketer who combines creativity with small, smart business sense to unleash the power of her clients. She is also an esteemed TEDx speaker and TEDx speaker-coach. She lives in the mountains of Colorado with her family, two dogs and 40 goldfish.
This episode is powered by the Grow Your Business Toolkit
Paragraph Description of the episode
If you are a service-based entrepreneur who is frustrated at the six-figure mark when you know you were created to live life and grow a business at the seven figure mark, you need this toolkit in your life to grow. Your business toolkit will literally give you the keys to the seven figure castle. I’m here to tell you that I just had the most inspired conversation with Michelle than the past. Let me just tell you, you have your back to be set free. All of you right now who are being held captive by procrastination are about to get your whole life. My favorite part of our interview was when Michelle broke down the difference between percolation and procrastination, and the thin line running through it is discernment and focus. You are going to need a pen and paper in hand as Michelle will help you in leveraging the power of discerning so that you don’t miss anything that is waiting for you
Listen in to discover:
- Difference between percolation and procrastination, and the thin line running through it.
- How to come up with a decision to show up your clients
Powerful Quotes During the Episode:
- “Everybody can choose to have a book if they want to.” – Michelle Vandepas
– “Allow yourself to go into the creative stage” – Michelle Vandepas
– “The book can come through you because you know exactly where the focus is” – Michelle Vandepas
– “You have to be really pretty secure in your own gifts and talents, to be able to give the best advice and coaching to your clients.” – Michelle Vandepas
– “Discernment is the fine line between percolation and procrastination.” – Michelle Vandepas
– “Most people are bogged up in the busy and not the important.” Michelle Vandepas
– “It’s a huge personal growth journey to write a book because all of your fears and unknowns pop up on the journey.”
Michelle Vandepas’ Incredible Factor Wisdom Questions:
Last book Michelle Vandepas read: Atomic Habits by James Clear
Favorite Quote: “God does not call the qualified. He qualifies the call.” – 1 Corinthians 1:27-29
Tool Michelle Vandepas swears by to grow her business: Ask the question. Listen to your clients.
How to Connect with Guest Name:
Incredible One Enterprises, LLC is not responsible for the content and information delivered during the podcast interview by any guest. As always, we suggest that you conduct your own due diligence regarding any proclamations by podcast guests. Incredible One Enterprises, LLC is providing the podcast for informational purposes only.
Want more of Darnyelle?
Social Media Links:
Subscribe to the Incredible Factor Business Podcast:
Listen on iTunes
Listen on Google Play
Listen on Stitcher
Listen on iHeartRadio
Listen on Pandora
Leave us a review
Are you subscribed to my podcast? If you’re not, I want to encourage you to do that today. I don’t want you to miss an episode. I’m adding a bunch of bonus episodes to the mix and if you’re not subscribed there’s a good chance you’ll miss out on those.
Now if you’re feeling extra loving, I would be really grateful if you left me a review over on iTunes, too. Those reviews help other people find my podcast and they’re also fun for me to go in and read. Just click here to review, select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review” and let me know what your favorite part of the podcast is. Thank you!