“Being in your power is all about being in you”. Jessica Thiefels
About Our Guest:
Jessica Thiefels is the author of, 10 Questions That Answer Life’s Biggest Questions, podcast host of Mindset Reset Radio and founder and CEO of Jessica Thiefels Consulting, an organic content marketing agency. She’s been writing for more than 10 years and has been featured in top publications including Forbes and Entrepreneur. She also contributes to Glassdoor, Fast Company, Outbrain, Score.org and more.
This episode is powered by the Grow Your Business Toolkit
Join us for BreakthroughinBusinessVirtual
When you look at your resume, CV or even your LinkedIn profile, do you look good on paper but deep down inside, you feel a little “meh?” If the paper version of your life is creating turmoil in the real version, today’s episode will offer you something to meditate on so that you position yourself for a powerful shift. When I sat down with Jessica, I was immediately blown away by her openness, vulnerability and most of all her commitment to sharing her truth so that she can empower others. Jessica has been there, done that and she has the t-shirt on living a life that should feel amazing but was anything but. After, in her own words “feeling suffocated by her life,” she had a vision that came to her in meditation. And she’s been able to powerfully leverage that vision into work that empowers women. Grab pen and paper to listen in as Jessica shares nugget after nugget to help you to meditate on your power, strength and your significance in the world right now so that you can rise up and be who you were created to be.
Listen in to discover:
- How to shift your mind and step into your power
- Why the best thing you could ever do for yourself is to meditate
- The 3 steps to experience a massive shift in any area of your life
Powerful Quotes During the Episode:
- “I felt suffocated by my life.” Jessica Thiefels
- “It came to me in meditation.” Jessica Thiefels
- “Your courage gives others the courage to shift.” Jessica Thiefels
- “Celebrate yourself as you step more into yourself.” Jessica Thiefels
- “Your life’s work doesn’t stop but it doesn’t always have to be hard either, it gets to be easy.” Jessica Thiefels
- “Raise the vibration of the world.” Jessica Thiefels Thiefels
- “I firmly believe in the power of therapy…” Jessica Thiefels
- “Empowered women empower women.” Jessica Thiefels
- “Being in your power is all about being in you.” Jessica Thiefels
- “The stuff that takes you to the floor opens you up to do your healing.” Jessica Thiefels
- “On paper, I was living the dream.” Jessica Thiefels
- “All of a sudden, you’re not scared of who you are.” Jessica Thiefels
Jessica Thiefels’s Incredible Factor Wisdom Questions:
Last book Jessica Thiefels read: Secrets of Six Figure Women by Barbara Stanny
“When you realize how perfect everything is you will tilt your head back and laugh at the sky.” – Buddha
Tool Jessica Thiefels swears by to grow her business: Tuning In/Meditation
How to Connect with Jessica Thiefels:
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/ JThiefels
LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/ jessicathiefels/
Incredible One Enterprises, LLC is not responsible for the content and information delivered during the podcast interview by any guest. As always, we suggest that you conduct your own due diligence regarding any proclamations by podcast guests. Incredible One Enterprises, LLC is providing the podcast for informational purposes only.
Want more of Darnyelle?
Learn more about Leverage + Scale Weekend
Grab the Grow Your Business Toolkit
Join the Six Figure Cash Flow Club
Social Media Links:
Subscribe to the Incredible Factor Business Podcast:
Listen on iTunes
Listen on Google Play
Listen on Stitcher
Listen on iHeartRadio
Listen on Pandora
Leave us a review
Are you subscribed to my podcast? If you’re not, I want to encourage you to do that today. I don’t want you to miss an episode. I’m adding a bunch of bonus episodes to the mix and if you’re not subscribed there’s a good chance you’ll miss out on those.
Now if you’re feeling extra loving, I would be really grateful if you left me a review over on iTunes, too. Those reviews help other people find my podcast and they’re also fun for me to go in and read. Just click here to review, select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review” and let me know what your favorite part of the podcast is. Thank you!