“It’s never about convincing; it’s about behaving in accordance to what you know is true.” Heather Dominick
About our Guest:
Heather Dominick is a woman who is impressively successful and highly sensitive. An exceptional facilitator and teacher, Heather is known for creating safe, sacred community for true transformation whether she is teaching a Business Miracles® Class, delivering training online or in-person or mentoring members of her Business Miracles Community in her various mentoring programs. She has helped thousands of Highly Sensitive Entrepreneurs® release long-limiting beliefs, overcome fears and learn how to build their business in a way that actually feels good so that they can’t help but create solid, sustainable, high level financial success.
In times such as these, leaders need to tap into their sensitivity and maximize the opportunity to step into doing things differently. In this powerful episode, I sit down with Heather Dominick, leader of the Highly Sensitive Entrepreneur Movement since 2010 to offer some insight into how all leaders, whether diagnosed as highly sensitive or not, can exhibit the qualities that have the power to transform the world. Listen in to discover:
- The top three leader shadows and the role they play in being able to lead through change
- The top three leader strengths and how they maximize a leader’s ability to process change more deeply
- The 3 options every leader will choose from to determine how they handle the much needed change what’s going on in our global society demands
Powerful Quotes During the Episode:
- “I was having what I would call a dark night of the soul – I was burned out, overwhelmed and just not feeling good.” Heather Dominick
- “When you take in stimulation at a higher level, you need more support to process change.” Heather Dominick
- “Just because you can feel someone’s energy doesn’t mean you’re responsible for it.” Heather Dominick
- “Louder doesn’t mean better.” Heather Dominick
Heather’s Incredible Factor Wisdom Questions:
Last book Heather read: To Kill a Mockingbird Harper Lee
Favorite Quote: “A miracle is a shift in perception a willingness to see things differently.” Marianne Williamson
Tool Heather can’t live without to grow her business: Energy Management and her Order Form to the Universe
How to Connect with Heather Dominick:
Incredible One Enterprises, LLC is not responsible for the content and information delivered during the podcast interview by any guest. As always, we suggest that you conduct your own due diligence regarding any proclamations by podcast guests. Incredible One Enterprises, LLC is providing the podcast for informational purposes only.
Want more of Darnyelle?
Social Media Links:
Subscribe to the Incredible Factor Business Podcast:
Listen on iTunes
Listen on Google Play
Listen on Stitcher
Leave us a review
Are you subscribed to my podcast? If you’re not, I want to encourage you to do that today. I don’t want you to miss an episode. I’m adding a bunch of bonus episodes to the mix and if you’re not subscribed there’s a good chance you’ll miss out on those.
Now if you’re feeling extra loving, I would be really grateful if you left me a review over on iTunes, too. Those reviews help other people find my podcast and they’re also fun for me to go in an read. Just click here to review, select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review” and let me know what your favorite part of the podcast is. Thank you!