“The greatest gift that God has given us is the gift of imagination.” Emilio Antonio Guevara
About our Guest:
Emilio Antonia Guevara is the CEO of Capitalists Conversations – a platform to teach entrepreneurs the power of the best economic system in the world. Through his organization, which is devoted to espousing the virtues of capitalism by providing entrepreneurs and business leaders the opportunity in an intimate environment to have a two-way dialogue with businessmen and businesswomen that have succeeded in business, Emilio is charting a path to improve the mindsets and money distribution systems for entrepreneurs around the world.
This episode is powered by the Grow Your Business Toolkit
When I first learned about capitalism, it was presented to me as if it were a bad thing, filled with political undertones. Since I became an entrepreneur, I’ve realized the value of capitalism and free enterprise. In the event that you think negatively when you hear about capitalism, I invite you to listen in to my powerful conversation with Emilio Antonio Guevara. Emilio will debunk several myths that may have messed with your ability to leverage this powerful economic system to maximize your business’ growth potential. In his very cool, calm and collected way, Emilio will let you in on the powerful shift that every entrepreneur must make in order to understand the power of leveraging capitalism to build generational wealth. Because education precedes transformation, I invite you to take the limits of your thinking as you expand the way you see the key to your next level everything. Listen in to discover:
- How entrepreneurs can truly benefit from leveraging capitalist principles in their businesses
- How to take an idea and turn it into income faster than you can anywhere else
- Why free enterprise is the key to breaking the glass ceiling on your earnings in your business
Powerful Quotes During the Episode:
- “I love that I get to do work that focuses on two core freedoms: free speech and free enterprise “ Emilio Guevara
- “The greatest gift God gave us was the gift of imagination. And we can use that imagination to generate Billions.” Emilio Guevara
- “No other system or ism allows us to be able to do that.” Emilio Guevara
- “Where else can you execute on a God idea at 3 am?” Emilio Guevara
- “Mindset, belief, sacrifice and failure are essential to maximizing every opportunity that free enterprise affords us.” Emilio Guevara
- “Capitalism is about commerce not politics.” Emilio Guevara
- “Wherever the first idea came from, there’s more.” Emilio Guevara
- “If you’re going to think big, think failure.” Emilio Guevara
- “Failure comes before success everywhere not just in the dictionary.” Darnyelle Jervey Harmon
Emilio’s Incredible Factor Wisdom Questions:
Last book Emilio read: Action Has No Season Michael Roberts
Favorite Quote: “To every disadvantage there is an equivalent advantage, but you have to find it.” SB Fuller.
Tool Emilio can’t live without to grow his business: Mindset
How to Connect with Emilio Guevara:
Incredible One Enterprises, LLC is not responsible for the content and information delivered during the podcast interview by any guest. As always, we suggest that you conduct your own due diligence regarding any proclamations by podcast guests. Incredible One Enterprises, LLC is providing the podcast for informational purposes only.
Want more of Darnyelle?
Learn more about Leverage + Scale Weekend
Social Media Links:
Subscribe to the Incredible Factor Business Podcast:
Listen on iTunes
Listen on Google Play
Listen on Stitcher
Listen on iHeartRadio
Listen on Pandora
Leave us a review
Are you subscribed to my podcast? If you’re not, I want to encourage you to do that today. I don’t want you to miss an episode. I’m adding a bunch of bonus episodes to the mix and if you’re not subscribed there’s a good chance you’ll miss out on those.
Now if you’re feeling extra loving, I would be really grateful if you left me a review over on iTunes, too. Those reviews help other people find my podcast and they’re also fun for me to go in and read. Just click here to review, select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review” and let me know what your favorite part of the podcast is. Thank you!